[Ansteorra] Persona stories

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Apr 15 10:57:39 PDT 2002

Elysia asked:
> Has anyone ever actually written the tale of one's persona
> history as a
> background and starting point for persona play?
>
> It seems to me like a good idea... but I'm always up for
> hearing the other side.

"The other side"? Hmmm. I'm not sure if I'm on the other side
or not. However, over the years I've come to decide that a
persona is more than a complicated, (and usually rather
unlikely) persona story.

However, you can read a number of them in this file in the
PERSONA section of the Florilegium and make your own decision.
personas-msg      (95K)  8/ 8/94    Persona examples.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERSONAS/personas-msg.html

I think it is less important to know all about the politics
of the Courts of Europe and who the King is sleeping with
than what your liege lord may expect from you and what you
had for dinner yesterday, do you walk most places or do you
have access to a horse, when did you get your last set of
clothes and when can you expect to get another? etc.

THLord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net