[Ansteorra] my 2cents

mike young uther at lcc.net
Mon Apr 15 14:49:53 PDT 2002

OK...Call me crazy but this is a pet of mine so I'll just jump on into this briar patch.

I don't like playing persona...but I love it when Pendarian and others like him do.
I appreciate that they will add to my game and not be too disappointed if I am inadvertently taking away from theirs.
One of the things that makes this society we have built so much fun, is all the differences and I find the more tolerance I have, the more fun I have.

Gwyneth Blackrose