[Ansteorra] The Journey (was SCA slang)

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Apr 16 19:23:27 PDT 2002

Willow, one of my happiest memories of my earlier days in the SCA was playing
persona with you.  You made it so easy.  For all those intimidated by the
research that you may think you have to do to play persona, don't be.  You
can start by saying something very generic, such as the harvest last year was
not so good and you hope the harvest will be better this year.  You could say
you are thinking of going on pilgrimage and ask if others have been, to what
shrines, their experiences, etc.  All this with little or no knowledge of
period.  But I'll guarantee you'll learn some things and have great fun doing
it.
    Willow, I hope we may play again one day soon.

Catrin ferch Gwilym