[Ansteorra] The Journey: A&S

mike young uther at lcc.net
Wed Apr 17 14:26:55 PDT 2002

If you would like to email me privately, we can discuss this...or Mistress
Kasilda has taught classes on doc that I have learned a lot from...maybe she
still has notes.
Mistress Gunnora is a wealth of info. on doc...Mistress Charla....Mistress
Corrinne...
The best way to learn is to participate.  Enter and judge...very different
learning opportunities but well worth the dig.
Gwyenth

Hmmm, sounds like a good topic for a class!

Pendaran