[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronial query on kids

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Thu Apr 18 21:19:46 PDT 2002

Greetings Lord Scarhart and unto the List,

It seems we owe an apology to the children of this fair kingdom.  We have
overlooked planning activities for this year's event. However, we ARE going
to have something for our young ones to do....it's just going to be a
surprise. If you have any questions regarding the activities, please ask for
me once you arrive and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

In service,

Ld Malcolm MacLean
Squire to Sir Godwin of Edington
Seneschal of Barony Bordermarch