[Ansteorra] Re: Authenticity/Ten Foot Rules

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Fri Apr 19 06:52:07 PDT 2002

> Whereas when I was taught the "ten foot rule" it was that if an expert
(i.e.
> someone who knows what they are looking at) couldn't discern from ten feet
> away the inaccuracies, then it was ok (which meant that things like
machine
> sewing is fine, but you want to stick to accurate materials).
>
> Obviously the term has some shades of nuance to it.
>
> Marc/Diarmaid

The first rule is correct this one is  not.
Donnel

Since these "rules" are not rules at all, but merely guidelines that some
people have come up with, I don't think that one can determine which is
correct and which is not. These things are left to individual
interpretation.

Pendaran