[Ansteorra] Re: Authenticity/Ten Foot Rules/10' credibility tool

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:25:04 PDT 2002

>From: DonnelShaw at aol.com
>>Obviously the term has some shades of nuance to it.
>The first rule is correct this one is  not.
>Donnel

That is one point of view, yes.  And for you it is the correct one.  For me
it is not.

>From: "C. Weed" <cweed at austin.rr.com>
Thank you.  I actually, have a lot of responses here - but I'm trying to
avoid discussions about what the SCA *should* be and only deal with what we
have available.  You are correct in your estimation of how the SCA is
regarded in the re-enactment and academic communities (and yes, there are
people in the SCA doing some absolutely magnificent research - but you won't
find the SCA connection on their vita).  That's the way it is, right now.

Marc
(marc-carlson at utulsa.edu still works just fine -- my boss is just getting
weird about discussion groups)