[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Weight Watchers List

damaris1 damaris1 at mail.ev1.net
Fri Apr 19 11:16:51 PDT 2002

Greetings to all.

Just wanted to let everyone know about a new moderated mail list for Ansteorran Weight Watchers.  If you are fighting that battle with the bulge or are in Weight Watchers this list is for you.  People in the SCA have specific needs when it comes to losing weight and I hope that this will be a place where we can share ideas and triumphs.

Please contact me at  damaris1 at ev1.net if you are interested.

Thanks.

Damaris

--
Damaris of Greenhill  --  "Quam probis, quam fides"
Susan Wieland -- Cleverly disquised as a responsible adult