[Ansteorra] Squire's List

GuyLestran at aol.com GuyLestran at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 17:10:45 PDT 2002

Sorry for that last post......my account sent it before I could complete it.

When I made the list as a squire, I had first just listed it for squires,
quite honestly students of masters never really entered into my mind.  As my
focus was knighthood, naturally for me masters and their students never
really entered my mind in the creation of the list, however when this was
pointed out to me, I quickly changed the welcome note and list description to
include students of masters so I could be fair to all and they could
participate in the discussions and self learning/exampination that I had
intended the list for.

Since then the buggers have kicked me off the list,  so now I can't plot with
them anymore.

I hope this answers your question you Grace.

Sir Guy