[Ansteorra] Squire's List

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sun Apr 21 17:26:30 PDT 2002

   Greetings Your Grace,
What I think we suffer from here is samantics. While we do call it the
Squire's List, it does clearly state on the home page that the list is for
Squires and Students to Masters of Arms.
  It is not our intention to seperate Students and treat them any different.
We just sometimes forget to acknowledge any differences between us. It is
also not my intention to get into a discussion of any differences, if any.
Any Squire living in Ansteorra or squired to an Ansteorran Knight is welcome
to the list, as any Student of a Master at Arms is also welcome.
  That being said, if you fit that descrition and want to be on the list,
please contact myself or John Peregrine.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang Ti Lung