[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 22 12:46:54 PDT 2002

I would like to have your feeling on something I percieve is happening...

There seem to be fewer and fewer "older" people remaining onsite at events
in the evenings and at night.  Because of this I see a growing split in
culture because the "newer" people are not being exposed to the history or
able to get into circumstances to easily get to know the "elders" in
informal settings that breed comraderie...

Lorraine DeerSlayer