[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Rhodes-walden, Jennifer Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com
Mon Apr 22 13:58:25 PDT 2002

>Finally, take an interest in the SCA upbringing of one person.  One to one
acculturation takes time, but it guarantees there will be at least one other
person in the SCA who shares most of your views. :-)

It's not much, but it's better than nothing at all.

Luciano
Realizing that, at 38, that I'm older now than most of the "old timers" were
when I started.

Luciano,

....does this mean you're offering yourself for such an indoctrination?
Makes me wish I lived closer than StarGate (or that my car was a lot more
reliable!).

Elysia
(up for adoption?)