[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 22 16:16:15 PDT 2002

How about when we rent those banquet halls, that we just throw our sleeping bags there where they maybe cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter just like in the olden days of the great halls being used for a sleeping spot.  And if you must have privacy, then a few pieces of pvp pipes, canvas and ropes and you got a roofless tent for inside the banquet hall.  Just a thought.  Aurore