[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Mon Apr 22 21:13:51 PDT 2002

You know, it just might have something to do with this thing they call age.
When I started out in '75-76, all I needed was a poncho liner and a pup tent
and all my SCA stuff fit in the back of my Pinto.  Don't get too close, it
might blow up!

Now not only do I have more stuff, but I just can't hang like I use to.  A
combination of and mileage will start to slow one down after a while.
Perhaps at one event, I'll just basically take the night shift.

Gilli