[Ansteorra] wastelands event this weekend

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Mon Apr 22 22:20:13 PDT 2002

Greetings,

As Wastelands Arts & Science Champion I would like to attend this weekends event.  I received a wonderful invitation and would like to have more information, like hotels that are near by.  Due to health issues I can not camp.  I would also like to know if this is a one day event or two,  I checked the calendar but it doesn't give any info, so if someone could write me with the answers to these questions I would be forever indebted,  Please email me privately.

I would also like to thank you for the beautiful scroll inviting my lord and myself to your event,  It means a great deal to us.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Katherine O'Malley
Proudly Wastelands Arts & Science Champion