[Ansteorra] Feasts and Special Diets (was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....)

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 03:43:32 PDT 2002

The reason I saked is that I really hate to bother the
cook.  This person is someone is doing a hard job that
I don't want to do (and I promise no one else wants me
to do it either).  Their job is hard to me and I don't
want to make it any harder.

Thanks to everyone who answered.
Delphina

--- Leofric Ealdricson <lealdricson at hotmail.com>