[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Apr 23 06:22:24 PDT 2002

I don't think that Lorraine was looking for reasons why people cant do
something, I think that she was looking for possible solutions to a problem
that she perceives.

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiara [mailto:chiara at io.com]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 5:00 PM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

Ok, you really want us to bore the list with our reasons so here are three
of mine. Three kids that cannot stay out at the site for long for medical
reasons, they can stay at hotels though (so in a way I am there overnight if
I have a sitter with them).

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Steppes, Ansteorra