[Ansteorra] Feasts and Special Diets (was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....)

Leofric Ealdricson lealdricson at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:47:23 PDT 2002

When I make up a menu, I stick to it.  I won't add anything that was not on
the original ingredient list.  Some of the proportions might change so
trying to estimate calorie content of a recipe might be difficult.
Sometimes I might leave and ingredient out if I couldn't find it or it was
too expensive (or most likely I forgot to get it) but I seriously doubt that
leaving something out is a real dietary concern.

Leofric