[Ansteorra] If Partying were a war point.

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Tue Apr 23 19:06:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/23/02 12:15:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
webefroggy at yahoo.com writes:

> Wow...if only Partying was a WAR POINT!
>
> =====
> Allyson Tymmes

       What an interestng idea.  I throw this out to all the bards, sharpen
your wits and imagine for us, What if Partying were a war point?
       The Champions Match alone would be the stuff of legend.  The
possabilities for the Party Mele are endless.  And of course you would want
to negotiate for the services of house Wolfstar.  Duke Kein is the General of
our Army, who might be chosen as our Master of Revels?  We would of course
have to schedule frequent practices to build up our skill and stamina.  And
if your tastes run to drunken debauchery you will need to document it.  (I
can thnk of at least one story where Charlemange and his Knights get in to
trouble when after much drink they fall to boasting and are called upon to
fulfill those boasts.)

Just a thought, I'll see if I can make time to do something with the idea.
If anyone else likes the idea don't wait on me.

Robert Fitzmorgan

"He has a mind like a steel trap.  Everything that goes into it comes out
twisted and mangled."