[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Clickishness....

iainmacc at juno.com iainmacc at juno.com
Tue Apr 23 19:53:10 PDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:40:07 EDT DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:
> similar. Can I see any up lifted hands willing to help when needed
> women with
> children?
> Ly Maili Donnel MacGregor

        Good My Lady,

        It's true that I don't travel much, and at home events I am
usually running on overdrive. But as may be, if you are ever in
Bordermarch, feel free to ask at the gate for someone to find me. I shall
gather a crew and meet you before you've finished visiting, and the only
thing you will have to do to get your camp set is sit in your most
comfortable chair and look pretty and spoiled.

      Yours in Service,

              Iain MacCrimmon

        P.S. This offer applies to anyone, male or female, young or old,
newbie or dinosaur, whose camp is more than he/she can conveniently set
up.