[Ansteorra] Fire for Pendaran

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 08:41:38 PDT 2002

M'Lord,

If a lady rebuffs your attempts to help her with her bundles, simply smile and say, "I've always admired ladies with backs as strong as their wills" and go about your day.  (I carry my own armor, gets me in the mood.)

For each lady that you have carried for, thank you.

See, M'Lord, the fire was not so hot ... and the "damned if you do and damned if you don't" works both ways ... if we accept assistance, sometimes that is misinterpreted by the helpful gentleman and the rebuff the lady must give then may be much more hurtful ... or if her Lord is attentive to the situation, his rebuff might be down right debilitating.

Regards,
Bianca Sereni
Lady to Lord Magnus "Ace" Strongaxe

<SNIP>
It seems to me that I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't and will be
criticized either way.

Awaiting the fire,
Pendaran