[Ansteorra] Greetings!

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 10:17:37 PDT 2002

I wanted to peek in and say hello, I took the month of March off for my
first vacation in my 20 years in the SCA and it made me just miss you all
very much!

I found my sewing machine again *Laugh* and Belly Dance classes will be
starting up again on Monday evenings beginning in May in my upstairs again.

Thank you all so much for the letters and cards, and presents we received in
the mail since we stepped down in January.  I wanted to post this to the
main list because so many of you took time to write us, and the pictures we
have received have been amazing, thank you so much!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone soon,

In joy and service to Ansteorra.

Larissa