[Ansteorra] Fire for Pendaran

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Apr 24 15:54:37 PDT 2002

This a most scary thought.  This morning I was reading an article in the "National Enquirer" about the guy that played Professor Higgins and Dr. Dolittle.  They said he likes his women to be like ladies and not low cut blouse and miniskirts and public drinking and smoking.  He wasn't acting near as much as I thought.  I know, I know don't believe all what the "Enquirer" says, but it's just wierd with that article and the timing of Lady Susannah comments.  And as I mention before I'm 27 yrs old and watch movies and listen to songs older than me.  I'm an oddball.  Aurore