[Ansteorra] WWMPD? was Fire for Pendaran

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Apr 24 20:52:07 PDT 2002

In a message dated 4/24/02 5:51:31 PM Central Daylight Time, hlannes at ev1.net
writes:

> He looked at me and said,"Never
> refuse an offer of help freely given in the SCA if you possibly can.  For
> me
> and for other like me, carrying a burden for a lovely lady is part of what
> makes our Dream real.  Here you are precious and beautiful and worthy of my
> service, no matter what you do or who you are in the Outside world. Nay, my
> lady, your thanks is appreciated and gladly taken but your acceptance of my
> aide is my true reward."

Now this is a wonderful answer. I remember people who spoke this way and it
truely would melt my heart.  Now those who get refused have a wonderful line
to use.

In the SCA known as Maili Donnel MacGregor

Dream the Imposible Dream

"While there is mist in the forest and froth on the river.
MacGregors  will florish despite them forever."  MacGregor's Lament