[Ansteorra] History/Enculturation/Cliquishness....

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 04:45:11 PDT 2002

Ok,  I lied,

even with my griping, I still think the SCA is a great organization.  We have
been playing since my Grandson was 7 years old. and he got his AOA at Elfsea
Spring Fair,  He is so proud to now be Lord Sean,  and is now serving in his
6th year as a Baronial Guard,   came up thru the ranks,   Jr yoeman,  youth
yoeman and now adult guard,  Everyone still tells me how gracious, and polite
he is,  and I for One credit the teachings of the SCA for a part of it.

Can anyone tell I am a proud Grandma.   lol

Seriously tho,   there is something for everyone in the SCA, you just have to
look for it.  and yes he does help carry things, when he is not on assignment
from the Sergeant of the Guard.

Innes