[Ansteorra] re: Directions to Namron's Beltaine

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 15:40:19 PDT 2002

NO WAY!!!!  lol Maleah, Lake Murray and Ardmore are
where I grew up and lived until 2 years ago!!!  I'm SO
glad to see an SCA event there, especially since I had
the interest but no group locally until I moved to
McAlester.  Lake Murray has some really good group
camps and are pretty reasonable with their prices. :)
I'm going to do my best to be there (especially since
I can drive a few miles to my parents to shower!)