[Ansteorra] Chivalry topics

Michele Hoermann ladyjutta at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 25 16:01:57 PDT 2002

As the person who brought this subject up, I would just like to say "Thank
you". I have heard a great many people come out of the "woodworks" for this
topic from several different angles. I believe the best way to start
something down the road to change is to start talking about it. It has
warmed my heart to hear so much banter on this subject. Perhaps, those of
you who have responded and/or followed this thread, will be just a bit more
away of your surroundings at the next event. And more importantly, perhaps,
you will teach this to any and all new members to this wonderful caring
society. Let's keep the dream alive!
Lady Jutta
(who will happily offer and accept help where needed)