[Ansteorra] What Would Your Persona Be Reading?

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 05:16:42 PDT 2002

 Well, my persona would be reading Greek tragedies (if Father allowed me to, that is), Latin biblical works and very little else. All the good stuff is in the playhouse. :O)

Eleanor Cleavely
  "KTMC- AM 14 & KTMC-FM ROCK 105.1" <ktmc at icok.net> wrote: You know, I had started to come up with an answer to this one, but
then it made me realize I didn't know for sure that what I was going to
reply with would have been accurate to a mid-11th century Norse,
particularly one who spent time in the service of the Empress Zoe before
having to *ahem* depart rather quickly, and who just now, in the early
summer of 1066, has managed to make his way back into the area of
Noerthern Europe. Food for thought has been given to me.

Valstarr Hawkwind

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary