[Ansteorra] RE: Movie Musicals (WAS: Fire for Pendaran )

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 05:23:28 PDT 2002

 Wasn't Marnie Nixon the one who also dubbed Deborah Kerr's voice in the "King & I"?
Eleanor
Movie Musical Fanatic
  "Rhodes-walden, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Rhodes-walden at usa.xerox.com> wrote:
> And Marnie Nixon dubbed Audrey Hepburns' singing in "My Fair Lady."

---== Morgan merch MusicalLover

...who then tried to sue Paramount for not paying her enough and not giving
her credit in the movie for providing the voice-over.

Elysia, keeper of useless knowledge

- - - Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary