[Ansteorra] and yet another topic

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Apr 26 08:50:06 PDT 2002

Greetings Lady Megge,

It can take multiple meetings with the SCA and SCA folks
before folks decide to join. I think there were two other
possible times in the fifteen years before I joined the
SCA that had things been different I might have joined
then.

Anyway, you mention a history of different names for
the Canton of Rundel before that one passed. I'm not
even sure where Rundel is. I'd love to hear the history
of the different names, both those that passed and those
that didn't, why they were picked and if they have any
particular meanings, especially Rundel since that is
the official name. And I'd like to have these to put
in the placenames-msg files in the Florilegium, if I
may.

Thanks,
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net