[Ansteorra] Too many events?

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Apr 26 11:45:06 PDT 2002

I’m curious, does anyone ever feel that we have just too many events?  I
mean, it would take almost three years of eventing every weekend for a
person to go to every regular event that was scheduled
not to mention
one time events that happen.  Add in regional events and kingdom level
events and it gets extremely packed.  I wonder if this event crowding
can be a causal factor for

a)       People leaving site early
b)       Lack of activities on Sunday.
c)       No activities on Friday.

Would we be better off if we encouraged LESS events?

Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc. <mailto:Inc.cchipman at nomadics.com>
cchipman at nomadics.com