[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Elizabeta of Rundel rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 13:06:11 PDT 2002

Stephen,
As for the History of Rundel, Ivo and two others did a
recitation of the history of Rundel last Year at
Margrave during Court (And I hope they will do it
again this year hint, hint *grin*), perhaps if you
Contact Ivo, he can give you a written version of that
history.  As for the Actual history, if you will email
me privately, I will give you the reasons for the name
change and etc... The actual history of the name
change and change from a college to a canton is not a
pretty one, but it is fact.

I'd also like to try to play "Stump Stephen's
Florigellium"  lol  My question would be "What
gemstone was most commonly worn by women in 12th
Century Italy?"

=====
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Elizabeta
Seneschal of Rundel
Minister of Children for Margrave/Vormund