[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Fri Apr 26 23:39:47 PDT 2002

Alas I didn't read it but was pasing along a missive from my lovely wife.
Elizabeta of Rundel is her name and the one who proposed the question. Don't
kill the message carrier... tis more period to pay them to kill the one who
sent the msg. lol

Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans
Owner Dwarvenhome Armory    www.dwarvenhome.com
Minister of A&S of Canton of Rundel