[Ansteorra] Too many events?

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:43:57 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I understand that we want all of our groups to have the opportunity to sponsor
events, and none of us want to see any not participating.   However, all too
often, limited resources - personnel, financial, and equipment - limit both
the attendance and the success of smaller groups events.   I wonder if
Cantons, Shires and other smaller groups could not come together and jointly
sponsor events so as to pool their resources to enable them to create grander,
and more successful events.