[Ansteorra] Re: too many events ...

CLASS016 at aol.com CLASS016 at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 09:11:54 PDT 2002

<snip>
  I wonder if
> Cantons, Shires and other smaller groups could not come together and jointly
> sponsor events so as to pool their resources to enable them to create
> grander,
> and more successful events.

I have been playing for less that a year so forgive my ignorance but aren't
Cantons and Shires helped by a certain Barony -- or at least have a "sister
Barony" like the "sister City" idea?  If so, why not allow these Cantons and
Shires to help with the Baronial events -- that way it strengthens the whole
area.

My .02 worth.

Bianca Sereni