[Ansteorra] Too many events?

HL Darcy darcy at seacove.net
Sat Apr 27 10:13:09 PDT 2002

Until they came up with the policy that Shires could only have two calendar,
non Kingdom level, events, Middleford frequently held 4-6 a year!!  Why??
We had a cheap site and we like doing events.  We still hold a number of
local non calendar events a year.  We also from time to time help other
groups with equipment and people.  And quit often folks from other groups
help us out too.  Events are a good thing.

Gilli