[Ansteorra] Stumping Stefan was Gophers in the Garden

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Apr 27 13:48:23 PDT 2002

At 08:38 AM 4/26/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Naw, it's just an evil plot to have interesting info
>available. And to counter the "I can't possibly do
>any research on how my persona would have lived. I
>don't know where to get any information...."
>
>Stefan

It seems like you sent me once and I can't find where it is saved.  I would
love to know more about the Isle of Man.  Most specificly how the culture
on the Isle was affected by the Norse presence for what seems like it was
1000 years.  I have found great pictures of headstones online that have an
interesting marriage of art styles and names, but would like more than
that.  Also how it is similer and different from the other celtic cultures
near it.  Time period specificly that I would be interested in would be
early Tutor.

Susan the Curious