[Ansteorra] children's heraldry ( was History/Enculturation/Cliquishness...

Terri C. Busa busa at texed.net
Sun Apr 28 20:10:29 PDT 2002

Very soon I also will be teaching heraldry (5th graders) to get ready for
our annual Renaissance Festival.

Thank you for the book suggestion.  Teachers are always looking for new
resources to use.

Also  if you are in the Montgomery County area this book is available
through the county library system.

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd