[Ansteorra] Wake Up Herald!

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 15:33:50 PDT 2002

> > Does anyone have any other comments or suggestions on voice
> > heraldry that might be useful to others who might find themselves
> > doing this on the spur of the moment?
>
> I would like classes in Voice heraldry offered every now and then.
> things to learn:
> 1. How to prepare your voice(do not want to go home hoarse)
> 2. How to project your voice(nothing owrse than a court you can not
> hear)
> 3. Here are scripts, lets practise them...like a chior
> 4. Rules and procedures of the voice herald
> 5. How to herald and have a good time at it

Hmm...
I have some small talent in this area...(I was the person the office of
Wakeforest Herald was created-for; lo, these many years ago...)
Give me a forum, and I'd be happy to teach!

Failing that, I have a 2-page handout for Field Heraldry, and a 5-page paper
on the same subject. Contact me, and I'll be happy to shoot it to anyone who
asks (MS Word format.)

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Tempio, Ansteorra
(Premier [if there is such a thing] Wakeforest Herald)
(and yes, I've ducked a few boots in my time as Wake-up, too *G*)