[Ansteorra] Too many events?

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 16:17:59 PDT 2002

Well the implosion you spoke of was not from us being so busy it was from
bad rumors that were spread by people that didn't get there way. And I don't
know where you heard that Middleford did not go to events in the kingdom. I
for one went somewhere every month. And for working locally we have grown
alot closer as a group. And how come this stuff is being brought up again.
Lets let it rest for the last time shall we.
Keyna