Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Apr 29 19:36:39 PDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Theron Bretz wrote:

> > Also, they can't be combined with any other events like we have done
> Kingdom
> > Eistedfed(did I spell that right?) and Kingdom A&S.
>
> Small point of contention.  Alisha II's Queens Champion Tournament was held
> on the same day as her and Kein's Coronation.
>
> Things can be changed, it's just takes a lot of effort to do it.
>
> Luciano

I wasn't there due to the impending birth of my second daughter, but from
everything I've heard about it, I don't think anyone is anxious to try
something like that again.

Ansgar

(Perhaps if it were a 3 day weekend...)