[Ansteorra] The Shore of Middleford (was Too many events?)

j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Mon Apr 29 19:51:11 PDT 2002

Everyone knows the hard work that Middleford has done.  Lorraine was
speaking about the past, for one thing, not the present.  She mentioned
"several years ago".  I don't recall that she was specifically talking
about Desert Storm, either.  I do recall how things were back around 93 or
94 when it was part of the Central region for a while during my time as
Central regional seneschal.

I don't see this as an attack on Middleford, just an observation about
what appeared to be a problem in the past (with emphasis on "past").  I
don't think anyone said that
Middleford was bad or it's people weren't respected.

Ansgar