[Ansteorra] The Shore of Middleford (was Too many events?)

j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU j_smallw at TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Tue Apr 30 06:21:52 PDT 2002

Now, I didn't mention whether I remembered that Middleford was having
problems back then or not, did I?

As someone else mentioned, is it really necessary to dredge up the past?
All groups have their ups and downs.  Sometimes things are great and
there's harmony and other times it seems like things are going to heck in
a hand basket.

Is there any group in the kingdom (or the Knowne Worlde for that matter)
that has had smooth sailing throughout their existence?

Gilli, if you want to know what I remember, let me know and I'll write you
privately.  I'll let you know what I can recall (both the good and bad).
Middleford is a good, supportive, and welcome part of this kingdom and I
see no good reason to belabor any bad times it may have had almost a
decade ago in this particular forum.

Ansgar