Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Too many events?

Richard Flickinger brotherkris at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:47:33 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

I had only one opportunity to go to Lyonnesse, and was truly disappointed to
see it discontinuned.  However, I must applaud the leadership and populace of
Bjornsborg for having the forsight and fortitude to start a new tradition.
Memories are best savored.  New events with exciting, challenging.  New event
 themes are what keep this Dream of ours alive.

Mayhaps Timo's tune should be sung a bit louder; Bjornsborg's courage a lighthouse
in this present storm.

In pursuit of this thing we call our Dream

Brother Kris