[Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Apr 30 14:31:03 PDT 2002

Umm was this really necessary? For crying out loud, somebody swiped some
beer - does that really necessitate your making a ridiculous threat and
talking about a camel's reproductive organs on a public board? Grow up.

And yes this was meant to be sent publicly,
Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivia G. Rodrigues [mailto:ladyoliviar at lycos.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 4:14 PM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Stolen (Borrowed?) Items

Speaking of things being stolen, 'borrowed', 'walking off'...while at feast,
and leaving my encampment unattended, SOMEONE walked in a helped themselves
to about 10 Coronas.  We were keeping track of our imbibing and since we
save the empties for return across the border (it saves about $8.00/case in
Mexico)we know that 10 were missing.

So, WHOEVER you are, I'm a practioner of The Craft, with a firm belief in
The Rule of Three so...may you have your deed returned three-fold you
Motherless child of the hairy testicle of a camel!

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!