[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars update

Rebecca Bevel rebevel at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:40:51 PST 2002

Your Grace,
Are you suggesting that the Meridian Marshallate is working in conjunction
with our highly regarded Board of Directors to give all of the assembled
fighters, including Knights of the Society and other Peers of the Realm, a
WEDGY?
Can we perform the 'single sharp tugs' on the fighters of our choice?
Or, should we check the date on this post?
Rebekah