[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 8 08:00:48 PDT 2002

Troll? There was a troll on that site? Good heavens, why didn't someone try
to kill it? Of course, I still don't believe that those things exist, I
don't care what Ivar and Gunorra say.

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Keyna [mailto:keyna at hot.rr.com]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 9:47 AM
To: Ansteorra
Subject: [Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

Well I think a raft would have worked much better than most of the vehicles
on site. I would like to thank the folks at Elfsea for letting me stay at
the troll and work it while the rest of the world became a mud bath. and for
the folks that offered me rides to my car being I was on crutches and the
darn things were sinking as I walked. also for the gentlemen who rescued us
from a sinking Ford Escort wagon. THANK YOU ALL.
HL Keyna Morgan Oulton