[Ansteorra] Elfsea Mud I mean Springfair

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Mon Apr 8 08:35:49 PDT 2002

Michael,

Indeed, the mind boggles at such a thought. In fact, this furthers my
conviction that trolls do not exist, but instead are mythical creatures. My
logic is as follows: By "working" a horse, you of course mean riding it. If
this description also applies to trolls, then to work a troll means to ride
a troll. Since at nearly every event I hear of someone working a troll, that
would mean that we would see someone out riding trolls at nearly every,
would it not?  Since I've never seen anyone riding a troll, this further
proves to me that trolls do not exist. Therefore these folk who claim to
work, or ride them are either engaging in wild boasts or are simply mad.

Yours,
Pendaran