[Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Tue Apr 9 06:49:17 PDT 2002

Yeah, they obviously like cream and honey cakes: Did you see how big around
that thing was? Shocking!

Pendaran

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck and Rhonda Leggett [mailto:RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 12:24 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Proof of trolls?

My, such compelling evidence of trolls in our own region! And in the company
of Duke Kein. For some reason that picture brings to mind our own beloved
Baron Pendaran!  The posture or clothing maybe, the coronet, the belt, or is
it the chain? All of the above?  Was the troll so taken with HE Pendaran's
appearance, he has taken to copying everything about him? As was stated, a
picture is indeed worth a thousand words. I am now convinced of this
evidence of the existence of such creatures and will henceforth leave cream
and honey cakes for them as Mistress Gunnora has suggested,  in hopes of
being in their good graces.

Lady Tabitha Baker