[Ansteorra] Troll Baron

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Apr 9 09:39:36 PDT 2002

hmmm...the costuming ideas......how to make a metal hat for a head that size
and an outfit to match....no shoes.....tail, does he have a
tail???....button twist out of silk, cotton will break real fast....canvas
dyed.....gotta call Bob Asprin....

Sincerely,
Chiara Francesca
Ansteorra, Steppes, Texas